Visit EKG360 at https://ekg360.com/services.html
- You will purchase a test called XPRESS ECG that includes interpretation by a cardiologist.
- NOTE that you will need to choose the appropriately-sized electrode strip; see the attached PDF sizing guide., also available at https://ekg360.com/services.html when you select “View Product” for Xpress ECG.
- Cost should be approximately $70.00 when you check out.
- NOTE that the video in the link below mentions that your doctor needs to order the test for you; this is not the case with the EKG360 plan.
QT Medical will verify my relationship to you when they speak with you after your purchase, and before they ship the device.
- When you are ordering, you may see a link https://dashboard.qtmedical.com/activate for registration.
The link is not for you to use, it is for providers, to create their accounts with QT Medical.
VERIFY YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR DOCTOR’S WITH QT MEDICAL
- After you order, A QT Medical specialist will text/email you to verify your address date of birth, primary care provider (you will use my name in this case, so that I receive the results), and to make sure you have a compatible smart device to be used with the ECG recorder.
- Please give the specialist your doctor’s practice information.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
- An Express ECG kit with the PCA 500 Recorder (ECG unit), electrode strips, a piece of gauze, and a prepaid envelope for easy return will arrive in the mail within 2–5 days (depending on shipping destination).
- You will use it once as directed, to obtain 3 ECG recordings within a single session with the device, within 2 days of receiving it.
- Watch a video at https://ekg360.com/services.html on how you will use your EKG when it arrives in the mail, including details about the QT ECG app for your smartphone.
- And consult the attached guide, “QT ECG Quick Guide”, with instructions for its use.
- More guides and manuals are available at https://www.qtmedical.com/en-gb/downloads&page=1.
- Please return the device in the packaging provided to QT Medical; the cardiologist will read your results after the device arrives back at QT medical.
- A cardiologist will read your EKG and send the EKG with a report to your doctor.
- Your doctor should have already discussed the benefits, risks, and alternate options relative to ____ with you. So after your doctor receives the cardiologist’s report, if the findings are normal, your doctor will write your prescription and send directions for the medication.
Please call QT Medical at 855-722-6066 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org