Logging in and Using the GPS Carepaths Patient Portal
The Gateway Psychiatric Services CAREPATHS EHR Patient Portal provides you with online access to your medical information on a convenient and secure website. View your personal health records, clinical summaries, and patient billing statements.
Your username: *** Your password will be sent in a separate email to follow.
To get started simply follow the steps below:
- Please follow the below link to CAREPATHS EHR:
2. Please enter your Username and Password:
Password: to be mailed in a separate email for security
3. Once you are logged in you will see the following screen
4. On this screen you will be able to access records, see if your balance is current and access your account statements.
5. To access account statements please click on the Account Statements box.
6. You will then see a list of statements available to view.
7. After you click on a statement to view you will see your statement.
Beginning April 5, 2021, the 21st Century Cures Act requires that healthcare providers give patients access without charge to all the health information in their electronic medical records “without delay.” This law includes access to a patient’s clinical notes. At Gateway Psychiatric Services we are aware that there has been some discussion in the medical community about the potential of clinical progress notes being misunderstood and/or misinterpreted by patients for a variety of reasons (e.g. clinical language describing symptoms, clinical observations, medical jargon, etc.) and this could result in confusion. Therefore, we encourage any patients who choose to use the portal to access their clinical notes to raise any questions or concerns that they may have directly with their clinician to avoid potential impact to treatment and/or your therapeutic relationship with your clinician. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we adapt our note-taking process to these new changes.