Some of our patients here at Gateway started using this mood tracker from eMoods, hence we would like to share some information about this app for the benefit of those interested in using this app.
eMood is a free mood tracking app that runs on your phone and desktop web browser. It allows you to easily chart your daily highs and lows, sleep, medications, and other symptoms related to Bipolar, Depression, Anxiety and other mood disorders. This app can be used with your doctor to journal your daily mood as part of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) and other treatment methods.
Other notable features of this app include the following:
- Easily understandable graphs to help identify triggers and patterns to help prevent relapses
- Printable mood tracking reports and also allows you to electronically send a PDF version of your report to your doctor.
- Track medication changes to safely make adjustments, titrations or medication tapers with the help of your doctor and learn about what works and what doesn’t. These insights can be used for titrating up to a new medication or for assistance in coming off a medication.
- A detailed calendar allows you to visualize your patterns over time
- Configurable graphs to plot tracking points against each other to better visualize what symptoms or outside influences are potential triggers.
- eMoods Insights is fully integrated with the local weather, daylight, and moon phases so that you can visualize how these outside influences affect your moods and other symptoms.
How to Share eMoods Mood Tracker Data with Your Doctor
If you are a patient under Dr. Forster’s care and has chosen to use this app, then you may use the guide below on how to share to Dr. Forster your mood tracker data. Please take note that sharing your live chart requires an Enhanced Subscription which costs $50 Per Year (or $5 / month). For more information about their features and pricing click here.